GLUTES & ABS WORKOUT
Duration: 15 minutes
Toning & conditioning
No equipment required
The best Core HIIT program (HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING), providing an intense and effective workout for Abs and Glutes!
The key to all body movements is dependent on your core stability, strength and mobility. With it you can do everything from the mundane to the extreme. Without it and the easiest of tasks become impossible.
Enter HYPER C ® a strength, toning and conditioning program specifically for the abdominals and Glutes, which will help you to do almost anything.
HYPER C ® uses the HIIT formula, providing great results in short time. In fact, the training is so superior that it can be offered as a 15 or 30-minute workout.
With HYPER C ®, you will improve your tone in abs and Glutes and burn Fat localized on the abdominal zone. HYPER C ® is what ALL Abs and Butt programs should be, innovative, challenging, and rewarding.
HYPER C ® BENEFITS:
• Super toned glutes and abs
• Helps build a rock-solid core
• Increases the ability to BURN FAT during and after training
• Builds muscle
• Enhances and increases metabolism
• Improves posture, stability, balance and coordination
• Reduces back pain and the risk of injury
• Releases endorphins in the brain
• Builds self-confidence
• Increases the strength of your entire immune system
• Helps control blood sugar levels, improve blood pressure and reduce the risk of obesity.
• Offers results in a few weeks. Improving physical condition, health and aesthetics in a short time.
• Saves time and is effective. An HYPER C ® class is performed in a maximum of half an hour, up to three sessions per week.
• Provides an accessible workout. No equipment - You do not need equipment to do it. Only your body and the desire to train!
• Provides a simple training. Anyone can do it - ease of simplicity.
Video presenters: Luna Ramirez & Celeste Contreras.
Program developer (IMF): Nathaniel Leivas & Gaby Leivas.
© 2019 Radical Fitness S.A. All rights reserved.
Produced by Radical Fitness in the Radical Fitness Studios