KICKBOXING BAG WORKOUT
Duration: 15 minutes
Fat burner & conditioning
Equipment: Kickboxing bag / gloves
There’s nothing more exhilarating than the physicality of striking a bag. KI MAX ® it means ‘energy to the max’ or ‘maximum energy’ and that’s exactly what this program delivers.
Fat burner, calorie killer, core training, extreme cardio. These are just some of the terms used to describe the benefits of KI MAX ®. But, it’s what you ‘feel’ that makes this program so compelling – utter and complete satisfaction!
KI MAX ® is performed with a free-standing kickboxing bag, using boxing gloves and/or shin pads for optional protection. Each ‘round’ (track) used in KI MAX ® assimilates the use of Boxing, Muay Thai and Kickboxing through simple combinations, which are intense and dynamic. The Rounds are also interspersed with aerobic recovery and muscle strengthening.
With KI MAX ® we’ve included specific sporting and conditioning exercises, which will help in the execution and performance of strikes and combinations used in the program.
KIMAX ® BENEFITS:
• Reduces Fat / KIMAX® participants become notoriously lean - Major calorie burn - Burn between 600 and 800 calories for each 60-minute session
• Increases speed, endurance, power and agility.
• Develops hand-eye coordination
• Enhances Cardiovascular Health
• Improves Total-Body Strength
• Lowers stress levels by increasing endorphins
• Increases the strength of your entire immune system
• Increases metabolism
• Improves Body Composition / KIMAX® is an incredible mechanism for improved body composition)
• Builds Strong Bones and Improves Ligaments
• Improves Core Stability / Anything that causes your body to become unstable requires your core muscles to work harder
• Improves confidence and self-esteem / Mastering the techniques involved in KIMAX® often make people feel pretty good!
• Provides a simple training. Anyone can do it - ease of simplicity.
KIMAX® as a fitness activity enables the average person to hone those same athletic skills, all without having to take a punch.
Video presenters: Pablo Garcia, Ana Dutra, Mauricio Frecchia & Sebastian Cardenas.
Program developer (IMF): Nathaniel Leivas & Gaby Leivas.
© 2019 Radical Fitness S.A. All rights reserved.
Produced by Radical Fitness in the Radical Fitness Studios.