HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING
Duration: 30 minutes
Fat burner & toning
No equipment required
The ultimate Radical HIIT program using just your bodyweight!
It's time to take it up a notch. Energy, attitude and a whole lot more.
Enter ELEVEN ®, our new HIIT program, which uses a clever combination of plyometric, functional and athletic exercises, interspersed with blocks of active recovery.
Adrenaline is the ultimate hormone, which when released during the ELEVEN ® class helps you to burn fats, fill your body with endorphins and allow you to push physical boundaries. ELEVEN ® is so effective it can be adaptable as a 15 or 30 min program.
With ELEVEN ® you will lose weight, build muscle and improve your cardio.
We bring you the ultimate fitness program, that will change not only your body, but also your mind, as you reach the next level of physical training.
ELEVEN ® BENEFITS:
• Burns between 300 and 400 calories for each 30-minute session / Burns fat during and after training / Major calorie burn!
• Builds muscle
• Increases metabolism
• Improves aerobic and anaerobic capacity. Therefore, improving the performance of the c and respiratory system
• Increases agility and flexibility
• Releases endorphins in the brain
• Builds self-confidence
• Increases the strength of your entire immune system
• Controls sugar levels, blood pressure and obesity.
• Improves insulin sensitivity and increases glucose consumption. Therefore, beneficial for diabetics.
• Offers results in a few weeks. Improving physical condition, health and aesthetics in a short time.
• Saves time and is effective. An ELEVEN ® class is performed in a maximum of half an hour, up to three sessions per week.
• Provides an accessible workout. No equipment - You do not need equipment to do it. Only your body and the desire to train!
• Provides a simple training. Anyone can do it - ease of simplicity.
Video presenters: Diego Ravanetti & Fabio Maidana.
Program developer (IMF): Nathaniel Leivas & Gaby Leivas.
© 2021 Radical Fitness L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Produced by Radical Fitness in the Radical Fitness Studios.